Thursday, April 7, 2011

Open Houses for Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, and Surrounding Suburbs

A great way to view homes in your area that are currently for sale is to check out local open houses.  Want a list of all the open houses in the Wheaton, Glen Ellyn, and surrounding areas?  Just stop by your local Keller Williams Premiere Properties in downtown Glen Ellyn at 462 N. Park Blvd every Saturday!  Walk in anytime Saturday during the morning and early afternoon and ask the receptionist for your FREE list of Open Houses.

Want to stay up-to-date on my open houses in your area? Check out my website and my next open house will be posted on the right hand side of your screen with a picture along with the property details!

Not from the Wheaton/Glen Ellyn area? Just shoot me an email at KatieOakes@KW.com and I can compile a list of Open Houses in your area and email it right to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment